Terms and Conditions
Welcome to saralenergy.org ("Site"). Saralenergy.org is a platform which provides you with the information on the technique of Saral Energy which guides you to tap the cosmic energy in your surroundings and can help to remove the obstructions that may come in different stages of your life.
"Member", "User" or "You" means any person who access or avail our Site and/or the Apps for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using our Site and/or the Apps.
- To register as a member of Site and/or the Apps and use it, you must be legally competent to enter into a contract as per the laws of India. If at any time it is found that you have made any misrepresentation, then we reserve the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Site and/or the Apps and the Service without any liabilities of whatever nature.
- Membership is exclusively available to an individual member only and not available to companies, LLPs, partnership firms, institutions, trusts, societies, association of persons and/or businesses.
- This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect until you use the Site/the Apps or as long as you remain Member of the Site/ the Apps. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to us. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to the refund of the amount paid by you to us for adoption of the technique of Saral Energy and all other expenses incurred towards procurement of materials pursuant thereto, except where otherwise stated in writing. We may terminate your access to the Site, Apps and/or your membership for any reason with or without sending a notice to you at the email address and/or sending SMS and/or making call on the registered number provided by you.
- All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the Site/Apps shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination.
- You agree and undertake to pay an amount towards adoption of the technique of Saral Energy.
- Said payment could be made either online through the facility made on the Site, the Apps or by RTGS or NEFT in our account details whereof shall be made available on the Site and/or the Apps. Third parties support and services are required to process online payment. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you during this process as these third parties are beyond our control. Alternatively, payment could also be made offline by handing over the amount to our representatives at the time of their visit to your premises.
- Said amount to be paid is exclusive of applicable taxes, levies, duties etc.
- We reserve the right to modify the payment structure by providing on the Site and/or the Apps which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
- In order to process the payment, we might require details of your bank account, credit card number etc.
- No refund will be given of the amount paid by you to us towards the adoption of the technique of Saral Energy.
- We own and retain all proprietary rights in the Site, Apps and the Saral Energy technique. Site and the Apps contain our copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information as well as our licensor's. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement. We reserve the right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
- You understand and agree that we may delete any listing, content, communication, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in our sole judgment violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either of us, our Site and/or Apps Members.
- You understand and hereby agree that you are solely responsible for all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, communications, tags, or other Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site/Apps to other Members. We do not control the Content posted via the Site/Apps and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances we shall be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site/Apps to other Members. However, we reserve the right to verify the credibility of Content posted on the Site/Apps. In exercising this right, we may ask you to provide any documentary evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site/Apps. If you fail to produce such evidence to our satisfaction, then such act will constitute violation of this Agreement and we, at our sole discretion, terminate your Membership without any refund.
- By posting Content/ advertising to any public area of the Site/Apps, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us, and other Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is an illustration of suggestive list of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site/Apps. If you post such illegal or prohibited Content on the Site/Apps, then we will investigate and initiate appropriate legal action in our sole discretion against you, including without limitation, removing the offending communication/Content from the Site/Apps and terminating your Membership without a refund.
- Is blatantly offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users and
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site/Apps, that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- You must use the Site/Apps in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and central laws, rules and regulations
Email: [email protected]
Address: Grievance Officer,
M/s. C G Parivar Private Limited,
Plot No. # EL-86, T.T.C Industrial Area
Electronic Zone, MIDC Industrial Area,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai
The Grievance officer shall be available between 10 am to 6 pm IST from Monday to Saturday excluding Sunday and public holidays in India.
The materials on the Site/Apps are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute advice on any matter. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of any information provided herein. You should not under any circumstances rely on, or act on the basis of, the materials on this Site/Apps. Your access to and use of the Site, Apps and/or adoption of Saral Energy technique or any content posted on the Site/Apps is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the guidance under Saral Energy technique is provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the full extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We shall not be responsible for any loss, damages including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages of any kind arising from or relating to the use of the Site/Apps and/or the adoption of the Saral Energy technique and/or the Content posted on the Site/Apps. We do not give any implied or explicit guarantee or warranty of overcoming the obstacles of your life by you choosing to register on the Site/Apps and adopting the Saral Energy technique. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of, user and/or Member communications. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Site/Apps.
In no event we will be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including without limitation any loss of profits arising from your use of the Site/Apps, the adoption of the Saral Energy technique or errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of data, content, information, materials provided by you, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited only to the extent of the amount paid by you to us towards the adoption of the Saral Energy technique.
- You agree and acknowledge Saral Energy technique and guidance to be rendered therein, terms and conditions applicable therefor and was given ample time & an opportunity to resolve all your queries, if any, regarding the same.
- You agree and acknowledge that we do not provide any magical remedies or solutions barred by the laws of India and does not assure any magical changes.
- You authorize us to send SMS or call to the registered number/E-mail ID including but not limited to regarding informative glimpse of our Saral Energy technique, its procedures, confirmation of your appointment for physical visit at your premises, testimonials etc. You hereby agree that such SMS sent and/or call made would not be considered as a violation of the TRAI regulations even if you are registered under the DND list.
- You alone shall be responsible to identify and disclose your problems to us pursuant to which you are desirous of adopting the Saral Energy technique.
- Once you accords your consent to adopt the Saral Energy technique, you shall provide our representative reasonable access to your premises for taking photo images of the interior and exterior of the premises. These photo images shall be used for validation of structure layout of your premises prepared either online or offline and providing suitable guidance along with some materials. Alternatively, you can also furnish said photo images at your own through any digital mode to our representative for drawing the layout of your premises. However, in such scenario neither we nor our representatives shall be held liable for any losses, costs, expenses, and damages caused to you due to or arising out of the guidance given under Saral Energy technique on the basis of said inaccurate photo images. You shall alone be responsible for the same.
- You hereby grants us an irrevocable right and permission to use the photo images of your premises for the purpose of providing guidance under Saral Energy technique.
- You hereby release, acquit and forever discharge us, our officers and employees from any and all claims, demands, rights, promises, damages and liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use or distribution of said photo images, including but not limited to any claims for invasion of privacy, copyright infringement etc.
- You shall permit our representative to access and reasonably use your premises as they deem necessary. You shall also permit and allow access to them to use any facilities on the premises and shall co-operate with and provide them, from time to time, any additional assistance or resources that they may require for providing guidance to you under Saral Energy technique.
- We shall deploy all necessary resources, including the man-power resources etc. for providing the guidance under Saral Energy technique and shall also be entitled to employ, engage and/or replace such resources as we deem fit without any intimation to you or your approval.
- If you change your premises wherein you have adopted the Saral Energy technique then you have to pay additional amount for adopting the Saral Energy technique at new premises irrespective of that earlier you had paid for the previous premises as guidance given under Saral Energy technique for one premises does not apply to the other premises.
- After 100% implementation of guidance under Saral Energy technique, you shall notify us for scheduling an implementation check visit ('ICV'). ICV shall be done through whatsapp or any other mode of digital media.
- If you want to avail physical implementation check visits in addition to or in place of digital inspection, then you shall be liable to pay an additional amount for the said physical visit.
- During counselling session at our health centre, you, if you have opted for services related to health problems, shall provide to the health advisor all your medical reports, relevant documents etc. who shall record your medical condition by examining the medical reports, relevant documents etc. so provided by you. If you have opted for telephonic counselling then you shall forward all your medical reports, relevant documents etc. through any digital mode e.g. email, whatsapp etc. as required by our health advisor. Said information is collected only to ascertain the genuineness and correctness of your health problems and shall not be construed as diagnosis and/or assessment of your medical conditions.
- You understand, agree and acknowledge that you may have medical emergency during your visit at our health centres for the counselling and you shall not held the us and/or our directors, employees, health advisors, representatives etc. responsible and/or liable for any injury, harm, costs, expenses etc. you may suffer as a result of such emergency.
- During such emergency, we may extend assistance for wheeling you to the nearest hospital and you shall be responsible to take further appropriate measures either by yourself or through your relatives, friends or any other person including but not limited to admission in the hospital, payment of medical bills etc. In no event we shall be responsible for taking said measures and bear costs, expenses pursuant thereto.
- You agree and acknowledge that you have voluntarily adopted the Saral Energy technique. You further agree, represent and confirm that we have not induced you to adopt the Saral Energy technique.
- You also understand and acknowledge that implementation of guidance under Saral Energy technique may require procurement of certain goods/materials and you acknowledge that those purchases shall be done by you only and you shall not held liable to us for those purchases.
- You understand and agree that you alone are responsible and accountable for decisions, actions and result in your life after implementing the guidance given under Saral Energy technique and agree to not hold us and/or our officers, managers, members, directors, employees, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and representatives liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in life due to adoption of the Saral Energy technique at any time, under any circumstances.
- You further agree that we and our officers, managers, members, directors, employees, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and representatives disclaim all warranties, representations, or guarantees express or implied, statutory or otherwise in connection with the Saral Energy technique except as provided for under this Agreement.
- Yq.i. ou shall be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of information furnished in the Site/Apps and/or registration form for adopting the Saral Energy technique. If you have adopted Saral Energy technique for health problems then you shall submit copy of your medical reports along with the registration form in support of ailments/health conditions designated in the said form.
- You shall use the kit as per our instructions or as per the instructions of our representatives.
- You will not indulge in any manner in any activity that will impact the brand image or create doubt or disparage our Saral Energy technique and/or our officers, managers, members, directors, employees, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and representatives in the minds of the public at large.
- You shall perform detailed product inspection upon delivery of kit.
- If you receive a defective/damaged item, then you shall contact our service centre within 14 days from the receipt thereof.
- Upon receipt of your return request, we will arrange for a quality check to examine the complaint of the product being faulty/defective. Upon successful validation of the complaint request for return/replacement shall be processed with regard to the faulty/defective item. The returns/replacements will be accepted for only those items which are found to be faulty/defective. Our decision shall be final and binding upon you.
- You understand and agree that it is required by practise and standard of care to keep records of counselling. You hereby give your consent to us for your video and audio recording of counselling session. The recordings shall be used for internal training purpose and in order to assist you better pursuant guidance given under Saral Energy technique.
- Information contained in the recordings are of confidential in nature and we shall make every endeavour to maintain the confidentiality of information as such. We shall not disclose the information to any person and entity other than our employees, authorised representatives, consultants and business associates who need to access such information for providing the guidance under the Saral Energy technique unless otherwise mandated by law.
- After getting desired results interested you may opt for sharing your testimonials with us and authorizes us to use the same for promoting the Saral Energy technique or for any other lawful purpose. You acknowledge and affirm that we shall be the owner of copyrights of the said testimonials. In addition, you waive off any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, wherein your likeness or testimonial appears. You hereby hold harmless and release us from all claims, demands and causes of action which you, your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other persons acting on your behalf or on behalf of your estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
- You confirm that the Content, information including the personal information provided by you is correct and accurate.
- You are strongly advised to submit copy of your Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar Card or any other Government recognized documents in order to validate the details such as your identity, address etc. of your profile.
- We use third party payment gateways for collection of payments. In case of payment gateway failure the same would be communicated to the Member by the payment gateway provider. We shall not be responsible for extra currency/conversion charges/deductions/error issues from payment gateway. In the case of failed online transactions, which result in no services, we offer no guarantee whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching your card/bank accounts through the payment gateway.
- By becoming a Member, you agree to receive certain specific emails, messages, calls for feedback and promotional offers from us, our subsidiaries, associates, affiliates or business partners.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.